What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, username or other details to help you with your experience
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled and it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still order your shopping cart items and quantities over the telephone simply by contacting customer service.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your needs, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for our users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
In Accordance with CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor all do not track signals, don’t plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13), the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s Consumer Protection Agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under thirteen (13).
Fair Information Practices and Principles
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of the privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email within seven (7) business days We will notify the users via site notification within seven (7) business days We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have a recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to opt-out from emails being sent to them, and spells out the tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests and/or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to said orders.
- Send you additional information relating to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses to trick or fool the recipient.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable manner.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondences.
Hemp Heaven Farms
211054 County Road Y
Hatley, WU 54440 United States
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Status: I agree that my relationship with Hemp Heaven is that of a preferred customer. I am not an employee, agent, or legal representative of Hemp Heaven or its affiliates. I will not make any representations to the contrary. I may not bind the Company to any agreement or obligation. I am solely responsible for determining my activities.
- Termination: I may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time, by giving Hemp Heaven written notice delivered to the Company’s Home Office by mail, courier service, or email. 7. Proprietary Rights/Use of Materials: I acknowledge that Hemp Heaven’s present and future trademarks, service marks, trade names, patents, and copyrighted materials are owned solely by Hemp Heaven or its licensors, and that use of such marks and materials by me must be in compliance with Hemp Heaven’s written policies. I agree to use only written, recorded, or other promotional and advertising materials which have been produced and/or approved in writing by Hemp Heaven. Company prior to their use. I hereby transfer all proprietary rights in and to any materials that I produce regarding Hemp Heaven products, and/or services to the Hemp Heaven in perpetuity (including, but not limited to; all information posted on my Company Web page). I agree to assist Hemp Heaven with any requirements necessary to protect such rights. 8. I agree that Hemp Heaven has the exclusive proprietary ownership of its customer and Member lists and information, and in all operating, financial, and marketing materials in any way related to this Agreement; and that all such information is confidential. I shall not disclose such information to any third party except in strict accordance with this Agreement; that such information is confidential and I shall not use such information, nor assist others to do so, to sell products or services other than offered by Hemp Heaven.
- I understand and agree that as a Hemp Heaven client, I am entitled to receive preferred pricing when purchasing product using the Recurring Order system included in the back office of my Hemp Heaven website membership.
- Status: I agree that my relationship with Hemp Heaven is that of a preferred customer. I am not an employee, agent, or legal representative of Hemp Heaven or its affiliates. I will not make any representations to the contrary. I may not bind the Company to any agreement or obligation. I am solely responsible for determining my activities
- Termination: I may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time, by giving Hemp Heaven written notice delivered to the Company’s Home Office by mail, courier service, or email.
- Proprietary Rights/Use of Materials: I acknowledge that Hemp Heaven’s present and future trademarks, service marks, trade names, patents, and copyrighted materials are owned solely by Hemp Heaven or its licensors, and that use of such marks and materials by me must be in compliance with Hemp Heaven’s written policies. I agree to use only written, recorded, or other promotional and advertising materials which have been produced and/or approved in writing by Hemp Heaven. Company prior to their use. I hereby transfer all proprietary rights in and to any materials that I produce regarding Hemp Heaven products, and/or services to the Hemp Heaven in perpetuity (including, but not limited to; all information posted on my Company Web page). I agree to assist Hemp Heaven with any requirements necessary to protect such rights.
- I agree that Hemp Heaven has the exclusive proprietary ownership of its customer and Member lists and information, and in all operating, financial, and marketing materials in any way related to this Agreement; and that all such information is confidential. I shall not disclose such information to any third party except in strict accordance with this Agreement; that such information is confidential and I shall not use such information, nor assist others to do so, to sell products or services other than offered by Hemp Heaven.
- I understand and agree that all referral activity I product on behalf of Hemp Heaven are the exclusive property of Hemp Heaven.
- I agree to indemnify and hold Hemp Heaven and its affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and members (the “Indemnified Parties”), jointly, severally, harmless from and against any and all alleged claims, damages, expenses, fines or penalties, including any attorneys’ fees, arising out of my (i) acts and omissions as a FOF Member, including; without limitation, any unauthorized representations or slamming activities; (ii) breach of the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) violation of, or failure to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations. I agree that none of the indemnified parties shall be liable, jointly or severally to me.
- Hemp Heaven reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the Policies and Procedures, Company materials, and product or service prices from time to time, in its sole discretion, which modifications shall become a binding part of this Agreement. Such amendments shall be published by email to Members and shall become effective five (5) days after publication.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be sold, pledged, or assigned by me except as expressly permitted by Hemp Heaven, which consent Hemp Heaven will not unreasonably withhold.
- I acknowledge that I have not received any representation, statement from or on behalf of Hemp Heaven or any other person that (i) my FOF Membership may, can, or will generate income.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and enforced under the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- Waiver of Class Action: I expressly waive and disclaim any right to bring any claim in any and all forums as a class action or as a private attorney general. I may not serve as a class representative or a member of a class in litigation averse to Hemp Heaven.
- This Agreement supersedes all prior or existing oral and written agreements between the parties. No future promises, representations, guarantees, or agreements of any kind, whether oral or written, shall be valid unless expressly agreed to in writing, and signed by an authorized officer of Hemp Heaven.
- Any communication, notice or consent to be given under this Agreement by a party to the other party shall be in writing and shall be either (i) personally delivered; (ii) delivered by electronic communication, whether by email or telecopy (if confirmed in writing sent by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested); (iii) delivered by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested; or (iv) delivered overnight express delivery service to the address provided in this Agreement. Any such communication, notice or consent shall be deemed to have been duly given or served on the date personally served if by personal service or overnight delivery, on the date of confirmed dispatch if by electronic communication, or on the date shown on the return receipt or other evidence of delivery, if mailed.
- All rights, powers and remedies given to Hemp Heaven by this Agreement are cumulative and are in addition to any and all others and remedies provided by law. No failure or delay by Hemp Heaven to exercise any power or right under this Agreement or to insist upon strict compliance with any obligation or provision of the Agreement shall constitute a waiver of the Hemp Heaven’s right to demand exact compliance therewith.
- Severability: If under any applicable law or rule of any applicable jurisdiction, any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement will be interpreted as best to effect the intent of the parties hereto. The remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain effective in full force and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance from the Agreement.
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO CANCEL—–ALL CUSTOMER PURCHASES
You may CANCEL this business transaction, without penalty or obligation, within thirty (30) BUSINESS days. If you cancel, any property traded in, any payments made by you under the contract for sale, and any negotiable instrument executed by you will be returned within ten (10) business days after Hemp Heaven’s receipt of your cancellation notice and return of the products you purchased in resalable condition. To cancel this transaction, mail or deliver a signed and dated copy of this cancellation notice or any other written notice, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOT LATER THAN MIDNIGHT of the TWENTIETH (20th) business day following the date set forth above. YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT PURCHASED TO:
Hemp Heaven Farms
211054 County Road Y
Hatley, WU 54440 United States
Our return policy covers all regularly priced products sold online only for up to thirty (30) days. If you are unhappy with the performance of any product, for any reason, you are welcome to return the product for a refund, exchange or Hemp Heaven. To be eligible for a return or partial return after thirty (30) days, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, if partially used include a detailed summary explaining reason for return, exchange, or credit, and be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require you to call the Company or send an email to email@example.com and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to track your return. If needed please call the business office during regular business hours; Monday through Friday, 10am – 5pm Central Time at +1-534-429-0900. Please ask to speak with customer service, or leave a message for customer service to call you back.
Completing an RMA
A representative from customer service will ask you a few questions about your purchase and your reasoning for returning the product. You will then be given an RMA number and instructions on how to return the product.
Please do not send your purchase(s) back until you have an RMA number and it is clearly marked on the package to receive the proper credit.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error * Any item that is returned more than thirty (30) days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or denial of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Returns can take up to one (1) week to transfer the credit back to your bank or credit card account, and even then, each bank processes return and credits differently. If it has been longer than one (1) week and you do not see the credit, please contact your credit card company to find out what their return / credit policy is, and how many days it usually takes to add the funds back into your account. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted by your financial institution. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your order is defective or damaged, we will gladly exchange it for the same or different product of your choosing. Please include a detailed summary or description of the reasoning for an exchange if the product has been opened or used. After receiving and printing the RMA number on the package please send the order to,
Hemp Heaven Farms
211054 County Road Y
Hatley, WI 54440 United States
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be promptly mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will in turn find out about the return
To return your product, Print the RMA number you were provided clearly on the package and mail your product to:
Hemp Heaven Farms
211054 County Road Y
Hatley, WU 54440 United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.